Full-time £20K-£24K pa Swindon
Our vision is of a world where everyone has access to the Bible and can recognise its value for them, their families and communities.
As we move into an exciting new phase of life at Bible Society, we are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Deputy Chief Executive and other members of the Leadership Team. If you are inspired by our mission and have outstanding administration skills, this role could be for you. Some aspects of the role include:
- Acting as a first point of contact and relating to people;
- Organising meetings and booking rooms;
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries;
- Booking travel and accommodation;
- Organising and submitting expenses;
- Preparing letters and presentations, and formatting reports.
If you have excellent IT skills, an attention to detail, a positive disposition with a flexible ’can-do’ attitude, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV together with a 250-word statement that sets out why you’re interested in this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 5 February 2017
Interview date: 17 February 2017