We believe that every church member has a role to play in the life of the church and we encourage people to get involved as soon as they feel comfortable at St John’s.
- You may like to sign up for a home group or short course.
- You may like to help out on a Sunday morning by reading the Bible or praying during the service. You could even get involved in welcoming people, making tea and coffee, manning the sound or vision desk, or helping with the children’s groups.
- You may like to join the music group or the flower team.
- You may like to join our giving scheme so you can contribute regularly to St John’s finances and mission support.
- You may want to know more about helping others through Swindon Filling Station, the annual Shoebox or Jar of Grace appeals.
Contact us to let us know how you’d like to be involved, or to find out more, and we’ll be in touch with you.
Where appropriate we have recruitment procedures in line with our Safeguarding policy.